December 20, 2015

Hi guys! I'm back from the dead

I AM BACK BABY!
 


This is such an informal post, and I am so sorry for that but I just wanted to say that. I'M BACK!!

This has got to be the most stressful term EVER in my college day so far. And I fear that it will only get worse. I WAS SWAMPED with school work. Apart from doing 2D animations and vector classes the whole 2 and a half months that I was gone. I was also very busy helping out the student council as part of an Adhoc Comittee. (Yes I was a busy woman lately haha).

But being away for a whole term. WITHOUT EVEN OPENING MY BLOG
at all is the most depressing term of my life. I would often think of it and would want to just wallow in misery over not having time at all to open it. This is why I've been thinking of a regular blogging schedule that works with my school schedule to make sure that I won't let my blog go stale. I may not post regularly that much, but I promise to bring new content more often that I do.

And one of my announcements will be: "JULES BOOKSHELF WILL BE A HAVING AN INTENSE RENOVATION"

I've thought hard about what I've been planning for this blog and I've decided to make one big step for change in the blog itself. I'll give you a hint, it will involve a lot more than a new blog design. (wink wink)

As for blog hopping and other activities, I'll definitively be more active in that, I've missed reading your blog guys! And you'll be seeing me soon in your comment section!

Well that's that for now! Its good to be home.

11 comments:

  1. yay so glad to see you back jules! looking forward to your posts <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie! Just finished the new design! haha. Yes I also cannot wait for the posts that I will be writing with.

      Delete
  2. I'm new to your blog, but I am so glad you're coming back to the blogosphere. Everyone needs a break here and there, especially when it comes to school. I can't wait to see what your blog renovations entail! Welcome back, Jules!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kynndra :D I'm glad to meet you too!

      Delete
  3. EEEEEP. Jules, missed having you around the blogosphere! Can't wait to see what you have in store. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW THANKS NUZ! GAAAH. I MISS YOU TOO!

      Delete
  4. JULES! I've missed you and your lovely posts so much. ♥ So, so, so glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to the bloggish world! Glad to have you back amongst us and have the very best of luck with your blog renovations ;)

    Aentee at Read at Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ughhh I TOTALLY know how you feel! Running a blog with classes just stressed me out so much. I am glad that it is Winter Break now, and I hope you get to blog more because of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK, JULES! *tackle hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. But everything looks lovely! *hugs* Don't stress yourself over college, that takes tons of time, and so does MMA. If it takes me like three hours to resize one thing for five different sizes, then I can't imagine the time it takes for MMA. Just enjoy what you do, we'll always be here for you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!