July 9, 2015

HI GUYS. I'M ALIVE!


Hi guyssssss!

*waves like maniac*
Did you guys miss me? ahaha



I haven't blogged in ages. And believe me I feel so sad because of it. Can't say tho if I truly regret it. Lemme explain.

Life lately in bullets:
  • I just finished the last term for my school year. And guess what? I'M FINALLY A SOPHOMORE IN COLLEGE. GAAAAH .

                                  

  • I went on a lot of adventures for the past two months, even went and documented some fishermen for finals. This is mostly the main reason why I haven't had the chance to write and read lately.  But I'm a bit okay with it because the results were satisfying.

  • Got so tired, I slept more than read. (Saddest part, really)
  • I finally have Instagram!! (@julesthereader) Tho I haven't had the chance to really post a lot of bookish stuff. Which I will remedy soon. Book photography is a bit harder than I thought haha.
Haha, really I don't want to bore you with the details, but I'm just really happy to be back and be able to actually write reviews without feeling tired.

But, that hardwork gave me the a lot of experience. I actually feel like I'm going somewhere for the near future.

Blogging wise, this experience made me want to be more attentive for the blog. Jules Bookshelf has been inactive for a long long time. I haven't even blog hopped for a long time. But I wanted to stick to my resolutions. So you'll be seeing me more in the next weeks. (Not really really active, but you'll see me a lot more than in the last few months ;)  )

That's all I wanted to say, but overall I'm glad to be back :)

20 comments:

  1. Yay for the fun and experience! I was in a hiatus for 3 months due to college but it was super worth it! Like you, if I have the time, I sleep more than I read resulting to a reading rut that I have yet to rectify. Let's enjoy college and glad you're back :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be back as well Abby! :D I hope you get out of your reading rut soon! There are lots of books out there to discover! :D

      Delete
  2. Congrats on finishing the semester! Your trip sounds so awesome and those pictures are great.
    Welcome back!!

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! It was been a busy two months, I'm sad I was too busy to even blog, but I don't regret it. :D

      Delete
  3. oOh you certainly have been busy! And wow congrats on finishing the term! NOW YOU CAN BE FREEEEEEE. Also, those pics are so freaking amazing xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you back Jules! Congrats again on the college and I am loving those photos that you shared, so beautiful! I followed you on Instagram too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me on IG Jeann! I love your bookstagrams there gaaah <3

      Delete
  5. *squishes* WELCOME BACK, JULES. Congrats on becoming a sophomore in college! That's such a big step, and you'll do lovely. :P I start my freshman year of college in the fall, and I'm really nervous but also REALLY excited. I think it'll be a change, but I'm so psyched for that change.

    I'm glad we'll be seeing more of you, and I hope you have plenty of stories to tell about your first year of college! The pictures are fantastic, btw. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sydney! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR STORIES! My freshman life has been crazy! I'm pretty sure yours will be as well! :D

      Delete
  6. JULES I MISSED YOU AND YOUR BLOG POSTS. Haha. Anyway, definitely no pressure! i love the pictures you showed here! The colors of the skies are so gorgeous *_*

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jillian! Happy to be back :D

      Delete
  7. Yes, you can do this! You'll be acing your sophomore year, I just know it. And whoa, those pictures! I love all of them. They're so beautiful! *heart eyes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannelle! At least all the hard work doesn't go to waste, yes? :D

      Delete
  8. Congrats on finally being a sophomore in college! It's always nice to get that freshman year out of the way. You have proof that you can do it and you're on the right track!

    Oh gosh, those photos are gorgeous! Definitely can't blame you for not being around if you're going on adventures there. I can only blame you for not inviting me along ;)

    And yay! Off to go follow you on bookstagram! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Asti! Tho I haven't been posting much bookish things on instagram lately! But I will remedy that soon.

      Delete
  9. Yay for being alive! And for being a sophomore in college! (It'll get tough, but not as bad!) I've never been to your blog before and this is my first time, so I can't really say I missed you or anything haha! But I'm glad you're back blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then it is very nice to meet you Val! I haven't been visiting a lot of book blogs lately, but I will soon enough! :D

      Delete
  10. Welcome back! I've just posted for the first time today after forever as well, so look at us trying to be more attentive together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaay to us Allie! Finally we can get back on track, yes? :D

      Delete

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!