July 12, 2014

Ohmighad I'M GOING TO COLLEGE! *SCREAMS*


Yes, like what I said in the title. I am. In fact. This week will be going to college :)


I'm kinda lucky enough that we had our start of classes on July 14. Am I excited about school? Yes, definitely. Really really really excited? EHH, not so much.

The idea of college is finally daunting me, I'm getting a bit scared and nervous about it, especially since all of my friend in real life shared just how hectic college life was. An ordinary week in college was like a a normal week in college they say 0.o.

here's a cat gif 'cuz

So panicking aside, I'm definitely excited about school and even if it would be hectic, I would try my hardest to maintain my blog. So, on to the news for now

  • I'm not sure if I will be around to blog or tweet. Since I'm leaving my home and live in my dorm, I would not have access to the internet. Much...
  • Connected to the first one, since I'm not gonna have much internet connection, I would not be able to return or comment back on comments this week AS FAST AS BEFORE. And since I approve comments before I it pops out ('cuz spam comment are... ugh...) Don't worry tho! 'Cuz I'll be commenting back and visiting blogs when I do get internet connection :D
  • My posts would not be frequent for now... I'm going into an adjusting period, haha. I'm gonna have a one week hiatus, just to test the waters. :)

I'm not gonna be negative about this, and I'll try to have some fun and think positively that I will handle college. Haha :D

Let us do the happy dance
How about you?
Are you in college? A Graduate? A Student? 
Want to share tips and experiences?

    16 comments:

    1. I graduated years ago and now I am back to school to for my graduate studies, and the only advice I can give you is to enjoy college but never procrastinate. Before you party make sure everything school related is done. It's not wrong to enjoy a little bit when your in school, just know when to limit yourself. :)

      College is fun! It'll be memorable and challenging, but always be careful.
      Good luck Jules!

      Ella @ The Filipina Booknote

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes, thanks Ella :) And I don't think I can afford to procrastinate. Haha, the tuition is... 0.o

        Delete
    2. College can be tedious, but don't forget to have fun! (And eat properly!) I know it can become busy, too, but it happens! We're still here for you, and we will wait for you to pop in from time to time. Good luck!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Dre! Don't worry, I won't forget to eat. Besides, its the second thing I love to do, next to reading! :D

        Delete
    3. Ohmygad! I'm so excited for you! I graduated from college 5 years ago and I remember college being hard but very, very fun. I sometimes wish I can go back because those moments do flash by fast. Once you join the workforce, it's harder. So enjoy college, dear. Learn as much as you can from it. Make friends and have fun! :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes! I'm eager to go into it and learn more. I'm excited and nervous :)

        Delete
    4. Oh Jules, enjoy your college experience! It was seriously the best time of my life for me, I hope you have lots of fun lovely xoxo good luck!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Jeann! I got back! haha :D

        College is a bit hectic but I'll manage. :D

        Delete
    5. I remember when I was first starting college, I was very excited as well so I feel you Jules! College is really fun, I had a blast! I graduated years ago buy I still gave fond memories :)

      I'm actually going to grad school this September so I will also have new school blues and excitement pretty soon. Good luck Jules! Have fun and learn lots!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'm learning a lot already. I love school right now and its so exciting and challenging (in a good way :D) I feel motivated. Though I do miss being on the blog, :)

        Delete
    6. Woohoo! I'm excited for you, Jules! I'm sure you're going to have an awesome time. College for me was so much more enjoyable than my High School years (shhh don't tell anyone I said that haha), but it was so very hectic too, especially when you get these so-called HELL WEEKs. BUT OMG, it was the pressure and the cramming and going to an exam with only an hour of sleep that made me also enjoy it. Don't worry about not being as active. When you come back we're still waiting for you, and for your college stories~ ^_^

      Faye at The Social Potato

      ReplyDelete
    7. J U L E S ! What an amazing opportunity! I hope you have fun, meet a lot of great friends, and learn a lot! <3 While I'll definitely miss seeing you in the blogosphere so frequently, I completely understand your reasons, and hope you'll be here as much as you can - time allowing of course! xx GREAT post! <3

      ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

      ReplyDelete
    8. I'm actually feeling REALLY excited for college, even though it'll probably mean I'll have less time to do the stuff I want to do... which kind of sucks, but I'm looking forward to leaving home and basically living life without my parents constantly looking over my shoulder, haha. It's horrible that you won't have access to the internet that much, though. I don't know how I'd be able to survive, but all the same, wishing you all the best, Jules! Take as much time you need to settle down. :)

      I wish I could give you some tips on college life, but I haven't even graduated from high school yet (but I will be, end of this year), so I'm pretty much useless. But I know you'll adjust easily and have lots of fun. Good luck! :D

      ReplyDelete
    9. I am still in college, but so far so...stressful (are you expecting fun?) jk. College is fun and surround yourself with good people! I hope everything will be fine and I have to agree that procrastinating is no-no :) Just balance your time :D Goodluck! XD

      ReplyDelete

    Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!