May 19, 2014

Update: My ongoing hiatus update

Hi guys!

DID YOU MISS ME? ;)

My babe, Ian says hi! :D

So yeah... I haven't been posting much, actually I've not been posting anything for 6 days now. I know. Sorry I've been uber lazy lately. But I want to thank you awesome people 'cuz you're still visiting my blog even if I'm not posting anything. Just so you know, these will be random/personal update about what I'm doing right now. I'm not sure when I'll have the jive to write reviews, but I am reading a lot right now.

I've been having a what you can call Angsty Reading Marathon. I'm trying to quench my thirst of drama, and I'm kinda doing good since GR seems to think so.


I've been reading every night lately, and  I'm having fun with this reading marathon. I should definitely have this every once in a while.

When I'm not reading, I'm actually watching Youtube videos of Pewdiepie, and trying painting. I've been addicted with watching Pewdiepie horror games, since I don't have the guts to play them myself. He has a lot of screaming in it, and even if I'm watching it at night, Pewds, makes me laugh all the time, so I'm not afraid most of the time.

This scene is just so scaaaary :3
As for painting. I'm trying this with watercolors. I'm actually planning to paint Lily from Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie. :D

So that's what I've been doin. I will be back later these week with reviews of some of the books I read. Stay tuned guys! Jules' will be back in no time :D

How about you? What non-bookish thing have you been doing lately?

16 comments:

  1. Hey, now, Ian's MINE! *runs towards him, jumps up, and wraps my arms legs around him*
    Hahaha!

    I want to see your paintings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooo! Please noooo! *grabs Ian's arm and hugs him* please don't he's mine!!! :D

      I'll show them if its better, they're pretty mediocre. :P

      Delete
  2. that is marvelous - just read if you want to. Sometimes I think we get so caught up in the need to post something everyday that we burn ourselves out on just everything so then even reading becomes a chore because you feel like you need to do homework on it which is what a review is essentially a freaking book report.

    Anyhow I can't wait to see your watercolor!!

    me? non bookish stuff? Watching some anime lately =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :) I've been trying to stop pressuring myself with reviewing, I mean, I love reading and reviewing, I don't want to hate it. :D

      I'll show you some of it when its less mediocre ;), Anime?! What anime? :D

      Delete
  3. I miss you Jules! <3 Can't wait until you're back!
    ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe! :D

      I'm actually writing reviews right now. I'll be posting it someday this week :D

      Delete
  4. I've actually been blasting through books lately, although sometimes I get addicted to series or things on youtube hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone gets me! haha :D

      Yeah, sometimes, I tend to get addicted to Youtube, and I forget reading. Lol :D

      Delete
  5. Once in awhile we just get into that mood where we just want to read without having to review book, I've been there ;) ha, I remember the days when I love watching my friends play resident evil. I'm too chicken to play but I love to watch others kill zombies. Have fun chilling Jules :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I am having fun watching Pewds scream while I laugh. haha. I'll be back later this week. But right now I'm still chillin :D

      Delete
  6. Non-bookish things eh? I've been translating and scanlating mangas! Haha. Read it when you can - it's called Laz Meridian and it's suuuper good (esp. if you like Arthurian legends and fantasy!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still hungover the manga you made us read. Is it finished now?!?! :DDDDD

      Delete
  7. Henry Cavill is the man of my dreams...like I literally want to have his children! LOL. ;)
    Anyway, I think sometimes personal posts are better because it's sharing another part of who you are. I know for myself, I get overwhelmed when I feel I have to write 2-3 posts per week and I can't do it. I'm lucky if I get 1 posted! Post what makes you happy because we'll still be here reading what you share! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks Cristina *hugs*

      I'll be reviewing sometime this week, I'm having my writing jive back :D

      Delete
  8. Ahhh Ian is hot! <33 Just saying. ;P Non-bookish things... Errr.... Does sleeping count? ;P I've also been writing recently. And making chocolate shakes when I get bored. :) Not watching anything horror-related, though, that's for sure! XD Have fun reading, Jules, we'll be waiting for you to return... mwahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *stares intently* are you planning something? I'm gonna hide!! haha joke :D
      BTW YOU ARE RIGHT I LOVE CONNOR COBALT! :D

      Delete

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!