May 23, 2014

The Chocolate Book Tag

So I was tagged... again :D And I am honored! :D

Thank you to Miguel of The Quirky Reader for tagging me in this fabulous post :D


Okay, lets get started

* * *


Dark Chocolate – A book that covers a dark topic. (abuse, domestic violence, rape, loneliness, bullying, death etc)




I'm choosing this one (The second book of the series) because I think that tragedy and "darkness" of this  book is different.

This would be bit of spoiler to some of you, but this book has the guy character as a (highlight to see) [suicidal guy. Well. Not really. He just cuts himself. ]

I think this is why I rememembered it easily when I remember violence and abuse. I think the case in this book is very rare, and I think this is definitely something tragic

White Chocolate – Your favourite light hearted/humorous read



This is probably the most bestest short, light funny read that I had. Even though its short. I wish that it would be longer 'cuz I'd want to know more about Daniel's story :D

He was so funny here, and the girl was also very spunky and sarcastic in a dry humor way :))





Milk Chocolate – A book that has a lot of hype that you’re dying to read.




* hides* Yes. I haven't read this book at all.

I know that the book was published a long time ago, but honestly its one of the most hyped out books that I am dying to read.

I have always been a fan of Cinderella. She has been the first Disney princess that I adored. So naturally I wanted to read this because of all the good hype it had. Unfortunately, I have not read it as of now.



Chocolate with a Caramel Centre – Name a book that made you feel all gooey in the middle while you were reading it.


Wait for You was one of the best NA books that I read. Cam was really sweet and caring there. But here in Trust in Me I saw a whole new level of Cam's swoon worthy personality.

Its in his point of view, and I think I gushed not just in the middle but the whole duration because everything he thought about is just too cute, funny and sweet.



Wafer Free Kit Kat – Name a book that surprised you lately



It surprised me so so much that I would hate this book so much because of its stupidness.

I wanted to read this because of the hype, and because (according to GR, there are a lot of 5 and 4 star ratings) I wanted to see if it does have a good "romance" to it.

Deym, I never thought that this would be one of the most irritating with stupid characters I've ever read for this year. Personally, if you're looking for a good read with great romance. Don't bother trying this.


Snickers – A book that you are going nuts about.



I've read this a long time ago, and yet everytime I remember this story, I get all excited about it.

Whenever they mention Andrew Parrish, I get so crazy with my fangirling they consider me crazy.

Whenever I remember about the ending, I get dazed.

Yup. I'm completely nuts about this.






Hot Chocolate with Cream and Marshmallows – What book would you turn to for a comfort read?




This book is just my goto book when I want to swoon and have a little bit of action. Kinda weird, that I like to read this paranormal/romance YA than a fluffy read, but I love rereading this.

The feelz just makes me happy :D

Box of Chocolates – What series have you read that you feel has a wide variety and a little something for everyone?


It has action, it has romance, a great plot. Awesome characters. What more could you ask for? :D
 So there's my answer. And to make it more fun. I'm tagging everyone who wants to do this :D The more the merrier :D

20 comments:

  1. Sadly... VA bored me. Well, the first book did. I couldn't finish it. Yay for The Edge of Never! I really really loved Andrew and Camryn, and I discovered The Civil Wars because of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh! That reminds me, i need to check Civil Wars out! Too bad you didn't like VA, I guess it depends on the reader :D

      Delete
  2. Great book choices. But WHAT, you haven't read Cinder yet?! I'm kind of shocked!! :D ~ Lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I know! *hides*

      But I am excited to read this tho :D

      Delete
  3. I think my brain would explode trying to come up with or limit the books. I've only read Cinder on your list but definitely enjoyed it - which looks like its the one you haven't read yet ! hah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small world huh Tabitha! :D

      I can't wait to check this out! I am egzoooited :D

      Delete
  4. Obsidian was okay... certainly not exactly one I would read for comfort. :p

    But I AM dying to read Cinder! I think it's one of the books I can get from the library when I reach Level 2 of their summer reading club. :3

    ~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get through the level! I can't wait to see your opinion when you read Cinder! :D

      Delete
  5. Interesting choices! I probably would have a hard time picking…and resisting raiding the pantry for leftover Halloween candies. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! It was hard to pick Joy! But these are my recent and most memorable reads, it would be hard to find one back then :D

      Delete
  6. I couldn't agree more, Beautiful Disaster sent me into a book rage. So many people loved it and swooned, SWOONED! He was abusive, a complete nut job, and women are swooning? I was stupid enough to have gone on to read book two, with Travis' point of view. My gawd, the horror!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I KEPT WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM TO THINK THAT!

      Will I be weird if I plan to read the sequel as well? hahaha

      Delete
  7. Sadly the only book I've read in this list is Beautiful Disaster and the VA series, but I have a copy of everything in here lol
    I think it was the hormones that made me like Beautiful Disaster, should I read it again with a clear mind and free of hormones caused by that time of the month? lol


    Ella @ The Filipina Booknote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT WOULD BE GREAT! A before and after review! That is a great idea! I'd wait for that! :D

      Delete
  8. BWAHAHAHAHA that GIF at the first part of the post made me LOL. Wooo--go read Cinder now! You need to meet Thorne (who shows up at book 2)!! Love the VA series! <3 I'm just so sad that most of the books you picked here are NA and that you like Obsidian (soooo boring). :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P *SQUEEZES YOUR FACE WITH BOTH HANDS*
      Don't worry Aimee, even if we have different tastes, I still love you!

      Delete
  9. I have not read Cinder either..I also have Edge of Never but haven't read it yet.and I agree with you on BD, I DNF that. I hated the characters. I also enjoyed Obsidian too, even though it wasn't perfect, it I had fun with it. Have not read VA but I saw the movie (horrible) so now I need to read the book because I really don't think it can be as bad as that movie. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the movie destroyed the book, honestly. You should definitely pick up The Edge of Never, IT WAS AWESOME! :D

      Delete
  10. I loved Finding Cinderella and the Callie & Kayden series as well. Enjoy your books, and thanks for visiting The Readers Den. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read Cinder yet so I think both us should hide. :P I have heard so much about Beautiful Disaster both good and bad. But I think I know enough to stay away from this book. I just can't handle stupid characters. I've never heard about The Edge of Never but if you loved it that much, I'm so going to add it to my TBR. And, Obsidian would definitely be on my list of comfort read as well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!