I promise not to be too weird or maybe I will... hahaha :D
* * *
What are your top three book pet hates?
- Guys that act like complete a**hats
I'm not gonna lie, I've been the kind of girl that tends to fall and swoon over the bad guys in books (But not always, maybe 85% of the time? Hahaha :D) but what I hate most is when a guy has no respect towards the girl or anyone for the matter. I have my own limits and I don't like a**hats at all.
- The naive and stupid heroine that doesn't know when enough is enough
My friend once told me that I was like a feminist (Thinking about it, I kinda am, tho not always ;) ), I tend to hate it when guys don't have respect for the girls. What more if the girls don't have respect for themselves. I hate girls like that. I don't care if she's blind in love or anything. Love isn't supposed to make you dumb. Its supposed to make you a better and improved version of yourself. I hate it when the girl's so clingy and emotionally dependent. I'd rather have them angsty than that.
- Long, unnecessary prose
I don't like reading long paragraphs full of things I don't really need to know. I tend to scan books like these instead of fully "reading" it because of my laziness to read a whole paragraph dedicated only to one particular item or movement. -.-"
Describe your perfect reading spot.
Somewhere breezy and cool. Preferably near the fields (We have a lot of fields in PH haha ) where you could feel fresh air around you. With a my favorite pillow :)
Tell us 3 book confessions
- Whenever I'm in the mall or any shop. I will always check the bookstores, whether I will or won't buy a book.
- Whenever the book had a good description of the characters or settings. I draw the characters or scenes. (I drew Anna from Anna Dressed in Blood and a series of drawings from Alice in Wonderland ;D)
- I love flipping the book really fast 'cuz it makes this noise that I crave for when I buy new books
When was the last time you cried during a book?
Well the most recent book that I cried for would be The Catastrophic History of You and Me. If you haven't read that yet, I guarantee you it would be divine. :D
How many books are on your bedside table
Technically, I don't have a bedside table, but I do have a study table. I don't have any books in it right now. But whenever I read its usually just one book and my e-reader :D
What is your favorite snack whilst you are reading?
It depends on what I have by that time, but the recent snack I had while reading was french fries :P
Name 3 books you would recommend to everyone
- The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout (I'm gonna cheat on this, THEY HAVE TO READ ALL HAHAHA :D)
- Slammed by Colleen Hoover
- The Edge of Never by J.A Redmerski (Tho this is NA for those young readers out there ;D)
Show your favorite bookshelf on your bookcase
Actually, I have no bookshelf right now because I've packed my books because I am moving away for college (I know its sad, I don't have anything to stare at anymore D:)
Write how much books mean to you in just three words
The Stress Reliever
What is your biggest reading secret?
The first book I ever read was Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. (I actually liked that :D)
TAG YOU'RE IT!