April 16, 2014

Waiting on Wednesdy #10

Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy #3) by Wendy Higgins



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that showcases upcoming titles we're highly anticipating.

* * *
Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy #3)
by Wendy Higgins

Coming to you on: April 29, 2014

It’s time.

Evil is running rampant and sweet Anna Whitt is its target. Nobody knows when or how the Dukes will strike, but Anna and her Nephilim allies will do anything necessary to rid the earth of the demons and their oppressive ways.

The stakes are higher than ever, and Anna is determined that the love she feels will be her strength, not a liability. But trying to protect the ones she loves while running for her life and battling demonic forces proves to be perilous—especially as faces are changing and trust is fleeting. When the Duke of Lust sends Anna’s great love, Kaidan Rowe, to work against her, Anna must decide how much she’s prepared to risk.

In the most sensual and fast-paced installment yet, Sweet Reckoning brings all the beloved Neph together one last time to fight for their freedom.
 My message to Kai :D

I am waiting for you. :D Can't wait to once again see your hotness.
Okay, so thank you for accepting my weirdness.

What about you? 
What are you waiting on?

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Your caption underneath the gif made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had to say it. I cannot stop myself ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad that you don't have to wait too long for this book release! I know so many blogging friends who love this series too, so I hope Kai ends up delivering ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I've not read it yet. But I'm sure Kai's funny wit will deliver as well hahaha :D

      Delete

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!