March 4, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Ephemeral by K.A Poe

Teaser Tuesday #9


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

* * *


Ephemeral
by K.A Poe


For Victoria Aldrich, death is everywhere. Cursed with powerful visions, she foresees the death of everyone she touches. Until she meets Spencer Manning.

When Victoria touches this strange new boy she sees nothing but blinding light. But sometimes the brightest lights cast the darkest shadows. As Victoria tries to understand why Spencer’s death is hidden from her, she also begins to glimpse a shadowy figure lurking around town—a boy that no one else seems to see.

The deeper Victoria pries into Hazel Grove's new inhabitants, the more she discovers their connection to her curse, and how she must use it to stop a fate worse than death.

MY TEASER

I avoided friends and parties as much as possible, given what happenned when I came in contact with any lying thing, but this time I had to make an exception. I hadn't been able to stop my bunny from dying, but I had to save this little girl with the long brown hair.

So far, I'm nearing the middle of it, and I am loving it. But I'm still not sure of what I'd rate it.
 
How about you, what are you waiting on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!