February 13, 2014

WORST LUCK EVER!!

My trusty computer that I had ever since I was child is having problems once again. Sadly, this means that I can't post much as much as before, which would be... much more less. I do not know when I would be able to get a new computer. As far as blogging goes, I think I would be able to review, but it will not be as frequent as before. Sorry for the blogs I stalk because this means that I won't be online most of the time. :(

I hope I find a swift solution for this :/

4 comments:

  1. Aw, Jules! My old laptop, the one with all my graphics, fonts and old homework, died a year ago. My (sort-of) new laptop's still okay, so that's fine. I hope you get your laptop fixed or get a new one! D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it will happen Christie. I miss blogging. ;(

      Delete
  2. Oh no! I hope you fix your computer issues soon. I need my computer like I need air :/
    I found your blog via Twitter (I'm @IceyBooks) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need internet like ohmigahd :<. I can't even get my books from Netgalley. So Sad :(

      Delete

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!