January 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #9

Be with Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that showcases upcoming titles we're highly anticipating.

* * *



Be with Me (Wait for You #2)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Coming to you on : February 4, 2014

Teresa Hamilton is having a rough year—she’s in love with her big brother’s best friend, but he hasn’t spoken to her since they shared a truly amazing, mind-blowing, change-your-life kiss. She got out of a terrible relationship. And now an injury is threatening to end her dance career for good. It’s time for Plan B – college. And maybe a chance to convince Jase that what they have together is real.

Jase Winstead has a huge secret that he’s not telling anyone. Especially not his best friend’s incredibly beautiful sister. Even though he and Teresa shared the hottest kiss of his life, he knows that his responsibilities must take priority. He certainly doesn’t have time for a relationship. But it doesn’t help that all he can think about kissing the one girl who could ruin everything for him.

As they’re thrown together more and more, Jase and Tess can’t keep denying their feelings for each other. But a familiar danger looms and tragedy strikes. As the campus recovers, the star-crossed couple must decide what they’re willing to risk to be together, and what they’re willing to lose if they’re not…

When I first started to read Wait for You. I have to be honest, Jace isn't really my favorite guy. Ollie is the kind a guy I kinda wish I could read more about. He seemed quiet and very reserved then, and though he was mysterious there. I was just too enamored by Ollie to even notice him. But then, when I read Trust in Me, I felt the urge to know more about Jace. I really really REALLY wanted to know what he was hiding. From reserved, he became mysterious and interesting. I'm really excited to get a hold of this. 

P.S: If you know Ms. JLA please let her know that I'm still craving for Ollie's story. I love him to bits :D

How about you? What are you waiting on?

9 comments:

  1. I still need to pick up the first book. Thanks for sharing, hope you get this one soon :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a love story! With starcrossed lovers! Great choice :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you know what they say. A girl loves a good love story ;)

      Delete
  3. I love JLA's paranormal books. The contemporaries though... for some reason they don't sound true to me. Oh well!
    btw, I've got a giveaway going of White Hot Kiss on my blog. Stop by and enter, if you'd like.

    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I respect that. I get that with other authors too :D

      Delete
  4. Man Jennifer Armentrout is everywhere! I have seen a couple of her different books featured this week. Awesome for her! :)

    Happy Reading!

    My WoW

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She definitely deserves it Michelle! Her books are just a dose of awesomeness :D

      Delete
  5. Never heard of this one, thanks for sharing. Hope you can stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!