Oh. My. Gahd.
I still cannot comprehend that yes, indeed, another year has passed. :)
For those of who you that are confused. Yes this is Jules Bookshelf. As I told in my previous hiatus post, that Jules Bookshelf will be having a makeover for the new year. It still has a bit of changes that I'm still working on, so bear with its appearance for now.
I should've posted best couples, not-protagonist-characters, villains, and couples. But after weeks of not posting. I just lost my list of top 10's and 5's :(
Top Books of the Year
- Charade by Nyrae Dawn was one of the most surprising reads I had recently this year. It took me by surprise, and its definitely more than just its cover.
- Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover was devastating, awesome and full of swoon moments. I think I ended up falling in love with all of the characters here.
- Incendiary by Amy A. Bartol defied the usual confines of the book boyfriend. I love that Amy wrote her characters well. Well enough that even though they're very mean people, you can't help but be charmed by them too.
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi had such a hard love triangle to choose over. >:(
- The Edge of Never by J.A Redmerski Okay. This has got the most tragic, epic, heartbreaking, beautiful, amazing, heartfelt, warm, raw, emotional and so-many-more-adjectives-because-of-its-greatness books of the year.
- Trust in Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout . Ms JLA also has a habit for making drool worthy guys that I always tend to love... I heart this book... and probably a lot of her other books too.
- Splintered by A.G Howard has fulfilled my need for a perfect adaptation for Alice in Wonderland
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes is one of the few Adult Contemporary Books that I enjoyed this year.
- Crash by Nicole Williams One of the most memorable guy ever!!!! Judeeeeee <3
- Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout had justified the meaning of-- "The epic story" I was hooked from the start, to the middle, and to the very end. It was more than just fantastic
Well that's the end of the year. I know I should've posted this when it was still December, but schedule caught my plans. Hopefully, 2014 will be as fruitfull as 2013 was. And so...
Happy New Year and God Bless!