January 4, 2014

The Best of 2013




Oh. My. Gahd.

I still cannot comprehend that yes, indeed, another year has passed. :)

For those of who you that are confused. Yes this is Jules Bookshelf. As I told in my previous hiatus post, that Jules Bookshelf will be having a makeover for the new year. It still has a bit of changes that I'm still working on, so bear with its appearance for now.

I should've posted best couples, not-protagonist-characters, villains, and couples. But after weeks of not posting. I just lost my list of top 10's and 5's :(

Top Books of the Year

       

  • Charade by Nyrae Dawn was one of the most surprising reads I had recently this year. It took me by surprise, and its definitely more than just its cover.
  • Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover was devastating, awesome and full of swoon moments. I think I ended up falling in love with all of the characters here.
  • Incendiary by Amy A. Bartol defied the usual confines of the book boyfriend. I love that Amy wrote her characters well. Well enough that even though they're very mean people, you can't help but be charmed by them too.
       

  • Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi had such a hard love triangle to choose over. >:( 
  • The Edge of Never by J.A Redmerski Okay. This has got the most tragic, epic, heartbreaking, beautiful, amazing, heartfelt, warm, raw, emotional and so-many-more-adjectives-because-of-its-greatness books of the year.
  • Trust in Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout . Ms JLA also has a habit for making drool worthy guys that I always tend to love... I heart this book... and probably a lot of her other books too.
       

  • Splintered by A.G Howard has fulfilled my need for a perfect adaptation for Alice in Wonderland
  • Me Before You by Jojo Moyes is one of the few Adult Contemporary Books that I enjoyed this year.
  • Crash by Nicole Williams One of the most memorable guy ever!!!! Judeeeeee <3

  • Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout had justified the meaning of-- "The epic story" I was hooked from the start, to the middle, and to the very end. It was more than just fantastic

Well that's the end of the year. I know I should've posted this when it was still December, but schedule caught my plans. Hopefully, 2014 will be as fruitfull as 2013 was. And so...

Happy New Year and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!