December 21, 2013

25 Days of Book Boyfriends : Andrew Parrish of The Edge of Never by J.A Redmerski

Day 19 of the 25 Days of Book Boyfriends



Okay... I'm not exactly sure if I'm doing the same things as the other bloggers swooning over their book boyfriends on this tour. But I hope you enjoy it :)


I've already done a post of me ranting all about Andrew Parrish (You could check it out here). I was basically ranting about how hot he was and how perfect he was, and how I wanted to be Camryn so badly.... oh okay... well back to the topic. For this rant. Imma be posting more fangirling moments of when I read The Edge of Never.

Basically when I think of Andrew physical, personality and everything wise, he has these features.

WARNING: I am a big Ian Somerhalder fan... so there's a posibiliy that 90% of the photos are Ian....... most of the time :3


He would have this intense stare that would make you melt on the inside ^^


He would be a guy who got lost playing the guitar.


He would be the type of guy that would still look cute even when he makes silly faces.


He has this sexy smirk that is all mischeivious and naughty

When I first started reading The Edge of Never then Andrew came in. I was already falling for him. He has this charm that skates the border of arrogance and confidence. But he also has his naughty sense of humor in him that made me like him more. I mean c'mon! Didn't you already encounter a being that is condident with a big sense of humor? Won't you like him too if you were in my position?

Aww, thank you Ian for agreeing :)

Besides that fact, I love how he is as a character himself. I don't think I will ever forget him in the next years to come. He seemed too real to be fiction. When I was reading about him, it didn't feel like meeting someone from a book, if felt like remembering that one guy you really really like and couldn't forget about. Another factor that made me like him A LOT MORE is his looks and personality,

First of all, I like a guy that I could talk to. Andrew is like that. And he doesn't talk on just one particular topic, I kinda feel like I could talk to him about anything. Furthermore, I love a two things in a guy that are usually paired up. Confident and Humorous.  




Clarification: Confident in a charming way and in a smooth kind. I hate cocky douchebags. Humorous: All around funny, a bit of the class clown, isn't afraid of being laughed at.

*Sigh*


Well... that's my swoon. I hope you guys love it! If you haven't read The Edge of Never. Please do it now! You will not regret it :)

Bye! and Happy Holidays :3


8 comments:

  1. I really need to meet Andrew! He sounds wonderful. Thanks for taking part in the tour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problemo! :D

      I had a lot of fun doing this! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh great post Jules! I think you did a great job! I love how different everyone's posts are and how I am swooning over all these awesome guys! (And I do love Ian!) Andrew was such a great character and I am so glad someone highlighted him! Thanks so much for participating in the tour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for accepting me :) I love swooning over Andrew and Ian too <3

      Delete
  3. Great post Jules! I definitely agree with your Andrew Parrish love rant :-) I really liked him a lot too. Loved the pics and GIFs. You captured Andrew so well! Thanks for taking part in the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read this so bad! Can't wait to read it! Great job by the way! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex! You SHOULD read it! One of the best books ever! :D

      Delete

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!