November 20, 2013

Book Review: Trust in Me by J. Lynn

Trust in Me (Wait for you #1.5) by J. Lynn (5 Stars)





Blurb from Goodreads:

It’s Wait for You as you’ve never seen it. Trust in Me lets you in on Cam’s side of the #1 New York Times Bestselling story.

Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life – literally – he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam’s not ready to give up. He can’t get the feisty and intriguing girl out of his head.

Avery has secrets, secrets that keep her from admitting the feelings Cam knows she has for him. Will persistence (and some delicious homemade cookies) help him break down her barriers and gain her trust? Or will he be shut out of Avery's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever?

MY OPINION:


Wow. I loved Cam then in Wait for You but he was just... swwwwwwooooon worthy here :3. Reading Trust in Me is not really a big shocker when I read it. Because its just Wait for You written in Cam's POV. But what really made me excited to read it is because I wanted to see what's in Cam's gorgeous head.

It was like a mixture of deja vu and cloud nine when I started reading it. I knew everything that would happen, but it just got sweeter because I was reading it with Cam's mind. I have to admit that the way Ms. J. Lynn wrote it was spot on. Every word said in the book was definitely Cam. From the way he curses, to the way he thinks and the way the writing seems so guy-ish made it much more charming to read. I was practically laughing and gasping for breath every few minutes of it.

Another fun thing when I read about this is how different Cam sees everything around him. In Wait for You, Avery seemded so controlled and closed off, but in this book. I saw that Cam can actually see how she felt, he just didn't understand why she felt that way. Cam is definitely something more different here. I thought he was humorous when he talks, but the way he thinks is much more cuter and funnier.
I also loved how I got to see how much of a guy he is. He was a flirt in the first book, definitely a charmer. But he's definitely territorial and very very much attracted to Avery. It was comical seeing him this way because he's like caveman when it comes to Avery. And I like that a lot :D

But I think what made me love Cam more, is seeing how he is with his family. I knew firsthand that he loves his family so so much. But reading it in his view just made me see how much he values his family so much. Especially his sister. I guess its normal for any big brother to think that their little sister is a pain in the butt, he's like this, but in the inside, he's a good protective brother.
Overall, Trust in Me was like a trip down memory lane. Only better. This proves that men really does has the most complex minds ever :)

WHY DO I RECOMMEND IT?
It made me laugh, it made me smile. It made me love a character that I adored then. I give thanks to Ms. J. Lynn for bringing us an awesome book boyfriend such as Cameron Hamilton.

* * *
ABOUT THE AUTHOR

USA TODAY Bestselling author Jennifer(J Lynn) lives in Martinsburg, West Virginia. All the rumors you’ve heard about her state aren’t true. When she’s not hard at work writing. she spends her time reading, working out, watching really bad zombie movies, pretending to write, and hanging out with her husband and her Jack Russel Loki.

Her dreams of becoming an author started in algebra class, where she spent most of her time writing short stories….which explains her dismal grades in math. Jennifer writes young adult paranormal, science fiction, fantasy, and contemporary romance. She also writes adult romance under the name J. Lynn.

CONNECT WITH HER:

FacebookTwitter | Website | Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series yet, but I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! I'll definitely have to check it out!(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that I tried it too! One of my first NA books to read :)

      Delete

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!