October 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #6

Waiting on Wednesday: Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that showcases upcoming titles we're highly anticipating.


* * *
Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3)
by Tahereh Mafi

Coming to you on: February 4, 2014


The heart-stopping conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Shatter Me series, which Ransom Riggs, bestselling author of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, called "a thrilling, high-stakes saga of self-discovery and forbidden love"

Juliette now knows she may be the only one who can stop the Reestablishment. But to take them down, she'll need the help of the one person she never thought she could trust: Warner. And as they work together, Juliette will discover that everything she thought she knew-about Warner, her abilities, and even Adam-was wrong.
 
I really really loved how Tahereh Mafi wrote the whole story. I regretted not being able to go to her signing here in the Philippines (It was kinda hard to choose between studying for my exams or failing) and I am beyond excited to have the chance to read this story :)

How about you, what are you waiting on?

11 comments:

  1. Not a huge fan of Shatter Me but I would like to get my copy signed by her too! Too bad I wasn't able to attend the signing event as well. Anyway, Jules, it's nice to meet another Filipino and a fellow otaku in the blogosphere. :)

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that I met yet another filipino Blogger! I know, It was hard to choose between choosing to pass exams and have a signed book by one of my fave authors :)

      Delete
  2. I love this beautiful cover! But I didn't really enjoy Shatter Me, so I won't be picking this one up.
    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read the first book. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-69-snow-in-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cover!!!
    My wow
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-prince-of-shadows.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've recently bought Shatter me, which i'm hoping is good and i've heard so much about the series, can't wait for the last book to be released :)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll like it as much as I did. I swear, Warner changed my views about Bad Guys Completely :D

      Delete
  6. I still need to read the #2, I'll buy them both together, since I hate waiting in-between books, haha. Great pick!

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sooo agree. That happened once, and its worst 'cause I bought the third book first XD, Hope you like it :)

      Delete
  7. I just got Shatter Me in the post today and can't wait to read it!! The cover is so gorgeous! Shame you couldn't go to the signing, but I know what it's like to choose studying over fun stuff.
    ~Tilly @ Hardcore Heroines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I know! It was hard to think what to prioritize (since I'm in my graduating year ;D) but I'm definitely bailing everything if Colleen Hoover's going to be in the Philippines XD

      Delete

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!