October 31, 2013

Swoon Thursday: Dare you to by Katie McGarry

Swoon Thursday #2



Swoon is a weekly meme hosted by YA Bound.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.
Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound.

* * *
I kinda feel bad. I am a self-proclaimed hopeless romantic... and yet this only my second post ;(


I'll try my best to post more of Swoon Thursday's. I just get too excited to finish it, I forgot posting about it :(
Anyways this is my Swoon Worthy book for today :)

* * *

Dare you to (Pushing the Limits #2)
by Katie McGarry


Blurb from Goodreads:
Ryan lowers his lips to my ear. "Dance with me, Beth."

"No." I whisper the reply. I hate him and I hate myself for wanting him to touch me again....

"I dare you..."

If anyone knew the truth about Beth Risk's home life, they'd send her mother to jail and seventeen-year-old Beth who knows where. So she protects her mom at all costs. Until the day her uncle swoops in and forces Beth to choose between her mom's freedom and her own happiness. That's how Beth finds herself living with an aunt who doesn't want her and going to a school that doesn't understand her. At all. Except for the one guy who shouldn't get her, but does....

Ryan Stone is the town golden boy, a popular baseball star jock-with secrets he can't tell anyone. Not even the friends he shares everything with, including the constant dares to do crazy things. The craziest? Asking out the Skater girl who couldn't be less interested in him.

But what begins as a dare becomes an intense attraction neither Ryan nor Beth expected. Suddenly, the boy with the flawless image risks his dreams-and his life-for the girl he loves, and the girl who won't let anyone get too close is daring herself to want it all....
 I'm not into the particular scenes that even has swoon worthy moments. But I love it so far. Its been making me laugh and giving me the butterflies ^^

Well, I swooned. What about you?

3 comments:

  1. Nice swoon. I feel like I am the only one who has to read this.

    Mine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!