August 28, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #5

Waiting on Wednesday: Enders by Lissa Price



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that showcases upcoming titles we're highly anticipating.


* * *


Enders (Starters and Enders #2)
by Lissa Price

Coming to you on: January 7, 2014


With the Prime Destinations body bank destroyed, Callie no longer has to rent herself out to creepy Enders. But Enders can still get inside her mind and make her do things she doesn't want to do. Like hurt someone she loves. Having the chip removed could save Callie's life - but it could also silence the voice in her head that might belong to her father. Callie has flashes of her ex-renter Helena's memories, too ...and the Old Man is back, filling her with fear. Who is real and who is masquerading in a teen body? This is the thrilling sequel to "Starters".



How about you? What are you waiting on?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've heard of this book before, but I like the cover. :)

    My WoW :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is so nice plus I find the story really interesting!

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!