August 21, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #4

Waiting on Wednesday: Let the Storm Break by Shannon Messenger


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that showcases upcoming titles we're highly anticipating.

* * *


Let the Storm Break (Sky Fall #2)
by Shannon Messenger

Coming to you on: March 4, 2014


Vane Weston is haunted. By the searing pull of his bond to Audra. By the lies he’s told to cover for her disappearance. By the treacherous winds that slip into his mind, trying to trap him in his worst nightmares. And as his enemies grow stronger, Vane doesn’t know how much longer he can last on his own.

But Audra’s still running. From her past. From the Gales. Even from Vane, who she doesn’t believe she deserves. And the farther she flees, the more danger she finds. She possesses the secret power her enemy craves, and protecting it might be more than she can handle—especially when she discovers Raiden’s newest weapon.

With the Gale Force weakened by recent attacks, and the power of four collapsing, Vane and Audra are forced to make a choice: keep trusting the failing winds, or turn to the people who’ve betrayed them before. But even if they survive the storms sent to destroy them, will they have anything left to hold on to?
How about you, what are you waiting on?

2 comments:

  1. The first book was okay for me. A bit disappointing actually. I liked the author's MG series better. I still can't wait for Let the Storms Break though! This week I'm waiting on Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles. Make sure to come check out my post!

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to read the first book, but I can tell it will be great with all the great reivews I've seen. I'll probably read it before the sequel comes out. Awesome pick!

    Holly @ Absorbing the Content

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!