August 17, 2013

My A-Z's

A to Z Survey

So I've been seeing this post a lot, and I found it very entertaining so I thought, why not make one for myself? :D

By the Perpetual Page Turner



Author you’ve read the most books from:
Hands down. Jennifer L. Armentrout

Best Sequel Ever:
Wow. This is hard. Uhm... well it would definitely be Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover (review here). Though this would be no brainer since its in my top 3

Currently Reading:
Out of Breath by Rebecca Donovan

Drink of Choice While Reading:
Coffee.

E-reader or Physical Book?
Tie. I love the feeling of holding a book, or just the knowledge that I have a book in my backpack. But its hard to bring books because I fear that it will just get torn or damaged. So I usually go for with my E-reader.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:
Would have? If I had the guts to try and date a guy it would probably be hybrid mix of Daemon Black(personality and attitude) and Andrew Parrish (humor and appearance. Dang, fine everything about him)

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:
Just One Day. Personally I didn't want to finish it at all. Because I rarely like books with girls that are naive to the bone, but I'm glad I continued.

Hidden Gem Book:
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen

Important Moment in your Reading Life:
One. Reading the first book that made me cry (Slammed by Colleen Hoover) Two. Meeting other people who love reading like me.

Just Finished:
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:
I avoid Adult books because I think I still have the time to read them when I become an adult someday. So I'm not rushing to read these kind of books at all.

Longest Book You’ve Read:
I think it would be Last Sacrifice 500+ pages? >.< I don't know. I read a lot of books that I don't even remember the pages already.

Major book hangover because of:
Lux Series. When I read the books in the series. The next books felt dull in comparison. It took me 3 days to fangirl, 2 days to rekindle the happy moments when I read it, and another 2 days to try and read another book (and that's just trying)

Number of Bookcases You Own:
I own one bookcase. But someday I'll have my own library, with a coffee bar, and a swing. Maybe.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:
I don't usually reread books (I want to read MORE books) but I reread Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout 2 times (Review here)

Preferred Place To Read:
I can try to read anywhere, but I prefer somewhere breezy or cool, with something to lean on to, and my fave pillow in my lap

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:
Typography by Jules of Jules Bookshelf
This quote is from The Edge of Never by J.A Redmerski. I loved the book's quote so much I pasted it on one of my textbooks. :3

Reading Regret:
The Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (Review here) It was the first book I rated one star. I hated it. Period.

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):
Other than the VA Series. I've already read all the latest books in my fave series. I'm just waiting for the next book.

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:
Slammed and Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover and The Edge of Never by J.A Redmerski. These are the first and only three that made me cry hard. To the point I was sobbing. In the middle of the night mind you!

Unapologetic Fangirl For:
Whenever the hero of the story is a bad boy or funny. What can I say, I'm a sucker for hot, cute, funny guys.

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:
Hard. I can't wait for a lot of books, but right now me and my buddy reader Steffi are waiting for Origin by Jennifer L.Armentrout 'cuz it will be released this month. Oh and I also can't wait for The Edge of Always by J.A Redmerski :DDDD

Worst Bookish Habit:
I am off the universe when I read. I tend to forget what I need to do because of it. :3

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:
Born at Midnight by C.C Hunter

Your latest book purchase:
Fury by Elizabeth Miles

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):
I always stay up late to read. :D

* * *
So... that's it. Well, I kept mentioning my top three so I'm sorry if its a bit biased >.< Hope you enjoyed :D

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. At least I learned a few things from you. This is such a great idea! I must try this too! :)

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I couldn't even get through Masque of the Red Death. I don't even get why there's a hype going for it, the book was HORRIBLE and dead boring.
    And ohh, Fury. I've heard tons of mixed things about it, but I hope you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to read it because of the cover and because I read the classic story. But the adaptation was so BAD. >.<

      Delete

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!