June 12, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #2

Waiting on Wednesday: Allegiant by Veronica Roth


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that showcases upcoming titles we're highly anticipating.

* * *
I am sooo sorry for those who commented and I didn't respond! Busy week since school started this monday! But I decided I missed posting so here's what I'm waiting for.




Allegiant (Divergent #3)
by Veronica Roth

Coming to you on: October 22, 2013




One choice will define you.

What if your whole world was a lie?
What if a single revelation—like a single choice—changed everything?
What if love and loyalty made you do things you never expected?


The explosive conclusion to Veronica Roth’s #1 New York Times bestselling Divergent trilogy reveals the secrets of the dystopian world that has captivated millions of readers in Divergent and Insurgent.

How about you what are you waiting for? 

14 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the movie either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't wait to see if i'll end up liking it as much as this one :D

      Delete
  2. I've never actually read the series, but I heard the first book is really good. :)

    My WoW
    :)

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a good read Jackie! I think you'll like it :D

      Delete
  3. I can't wait for this book! I loved book 1 and 2 so much!

    My WoW:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! and I can't wait for the movie too :D

      Delete
  4. Awesome pick. This one is quite famous today :)

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so excited for this and the movie! I actually still have to finish Insurgent, but I'm waiting for this to be released. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'd better believe I'm super excited for this one, too! I think the first two books were simply incredible, and I'm dying to get my paws on this one. Wonderful pick this week, Jules :) I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh Alegiant! Words can't even describe how excited I am for this book. Divergent has got to be one of my top favorite books, and Insurgent was just as fantastic. I'm so excited to see how things are going to end in one of most beloved series!

    Awesome pick, Julianne! <3

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really looking forward to this book too! I still have to read Insurgent though. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited for this book to come out! Great pick! And, I know this has nothing to do with this post, but I see you're Team Maxon, Team Edward, Team Peeta, and Team Archer. You're awesome. :D

    My WoW: http://planetofbook.blogspot.com/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, aren't we ALL waiting for this one? ;) Book 1 was amazing for me but book 2 fell a bit flat.. I can't wait to see how it ends :)

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!