June 27, 2013

Hiatus notice :/

Miss me? :D


Ohmigoodness!! I am sooo sorry! For those who were wondering why I suddenly became AWOL the past few days is because a lot of things from school came up, and I'd like to share it with you! :D

So, recently we've been having a lot of auditions and screenings for our group which is kinda like an art group. I was an officer (Its kinda bit of a shock honestly.) Thus, I've been late most of the time, and too tired to try to write a review.

Then every Saturday we have CAT Training, which is actually more fun than I thought it would be. A lot of busy advance reading (I'm kinda scared of Trig now, dang and I thought I wouldn't be encountering them at all in real life =.=) aaaaaand,

I've been kinda practicing on my editing style and other things. Here's some that I made:



Take note that I didn't own to photos that I used above! I was only playing around and trying to see if it would come out great, which is actually just an average for me.

So yeah, everything's going great right now, I think I'll be having a much more easier schedule so you would be hearing from me in a few days. And! I wanted to say that I miss reading all of your blogs. And I can't wait to read your latest reviews :D

Thanks! Love you all

~ Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!