April 8, 2013

The Otaku Bookworm is on for some unwinding

Hi guys, so I'm not really sure if you even care about this but I will be in a indefinite leave for a week or so, and sadly I will be too busy(or having lack of internet connection), so I will not be having any reviews in this week where in I am currently in vacation. BUT!!!! After I get back to my lovely home, you can expect that I will be making mini-reviews of the books that I've read while I am in vacation, right now this would be the list  that I will be making a mini-review of.


So that is it my friends! I'm kinda sorta, not actually that active in Twitter now so go check my updates in Goodreads and Twitter(click the buttons in the left sidebar) and I'll see you guys when I get the chance. Goodbye and Glorify weirdness :D

3 comments:

  1. Hello sweety! This is such a amazing post to observe! Utterly like it! Are we following yet? If not then let's follow via GFC, BL, LB and FB too! Let me know, I always follow back! (: New post on my blog! Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ❤.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!