February 3, 2013

Blackout on Reviews >.<


I'm having a pretty uninspired week. I am soo sorry for not finding the time to write a review for now. I may be a little busy up to this week so review will come a little late for now. :( But on the plus side, please look out for my review of the following books :D

  1. Providence by Jamie McGuire
  2. The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
  3. (Currently reading and will make a review) Saving June by Hannah Harrington and When God Writes Your Love Story by Eric and Leslie Ludy
Again I'm sorry for the blackout on reviews. :D Thank you and I'll see you in a few days or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!