September 16, 2012

On the spotlight : Cat Valentine a.k.a Ariana Grande

Thanks to my friend, I've decided to have a spotlight in my blog. So my first t.v spotlight is for the one and only Ariana Grande.

Ariana Grande is not really a household name, I haven't even known who she was until my friend/classmate told me about her. She continuously told me stories about her, until I really got interested.

I started researching about her, saw her shows, and heard her music, that's the time I've decided that I wanted to write something about her.

She plays Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon series, "The Victorious"

She's weird, and fun. Almost a lot like me, but more... weird and energetic.

Fave line from her: "What's that supposed to mean?!"
Fave guy for her: Robbie





She really makes me laugh with her crazy antics and her naivety. Cat Valentine is indeed a very unique character. I thought she was crazy, but she's just a bit more quirky than I am. Every time she talks I expect myself to laugh, and I do.


Its a little hard to explain how much I love her. So please watch the videos and see for yourself.

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love reading your opinions, whether its the same or different from mine. I will reply to all kinds of comments and I hope to have the chance to talk to you guys!